***CEUs for LMTs available. 10 contact hours as a certified continuing education provider through NCBMTB. This is a two day weekend workshop. We will meet on Saturday from 10:00 -5:00 (with a lunch break) and on Sunday from 1:00 to 5:00.
Energy Medicine: Methods to support your health, your home, your practice, and your life.
We’ve all met them. A doctor that is more than just knowledge, but a true healer. A massage therapist that is more than just a technician, but has the warmth and compassion of healing in his hands. Or a musician that brings something beyond just the notes to touch your soul. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is the energy that these outstanding people use and allow to flow through their work. Whether you’re a therapist, professional, or simply someone who wants to maximize their daily energy and vitality, this course is for you!
This workshop is designed to introduce you to healthy energetic practices in both your professional and personal life. In this course, participants will:
- build an awareness and familiarity with energy and intuition
- practice connecting to energy
- practice using energy in various modalities to promote health and healing
- build healthy energy practices into daily life
To accomplish these course outcomes, participants will be introduced to:
- Grounding and filling with energy.
- Chakras and meridians, to allow flow of energy throughout the body.
- Chi Gung, to allow energy to flow optimally through organs.
- Tapping (EFT) to encourage the energy of emotion to flow freely and heal.
- Energy dynamics, to optimize energy flow with interpersonal interactions.
- Daily energy self-care for body, mind, and spirit.
- Creating a home and work environment that is supportive energetically.
This class is limited to 12 participants to ensure individual attention during each exercise. This class will be informative while relying heavily on exercises so that participants will gain an experiential knowledge of energy and energy healing.
Course instructor: Susanne E. Woodward, PhD, LMT, CST. Dr. Woodward is a certified craniosacral therapist with her own practice in Tempe, AZ. After more than a decade of being on her own healing path from heavy metal poisoning and multiple chemical sensitivity, Dr. Woodward has a passion for helping others reach their maximum health physically, mentally, and spiritually. Prior to entering the healing arts, Dr. Woodward was a chemistry professor for 18 years. With her science background, faith, and personal healing journey, Dr. Woodward brings a unique perspective to energetic healing that she is eager to share with others.
Please contact Dr. Woodward with any questions regarding the workshop. 480-430-1746 or email@example.com. Like us on Facebook (Restoration Healing Spa) for updates on class schedules and to register via Eventbrite. You can also register for the class by contacting Dr. Woodward directly.
Registration fee and deadline: $100 is due upon registration to reserve your spot. $250 for the weekend if registered and paid in full two weeks prior to class or $300 at the door (space permitting).
Cancellation policy: Class may be cancelled two weeks in advance if minimum enrollment is not met.